Children’s Activity Book
Activity booklet for children: A spotlight on the breeding stages of the Helmeted Honeyeater, including 7 children’s activity sheets.
Content developed by Friends of the Helmeted Honeyeater (2022).
- 16-page, paper-back booklet (each page A4 size)
- Quick facts and stunning pictures of the Helmeted Honeyeater, with a focus on their breeding stages
- Includes 7 pages of children’s activities that the whole family can get involved in, with ideas about how children (and adults) can help the wildlife they love!
- Suitable for 3-12 year old children, their families and carers
- Suitable as a teaching resource
- Design by Upwey-based graphic designer, and FoHH volunteer, Michelle Gray-Shields. Thank you Michelle!
- Colour printed on 130 gsm Ecostar recycled silk stock with soy-based inks. Stapled on the long edge
- Printed by Breen Printing in Healesville who employ all locals and run on solar power.
- It’s a win win!
|Dimensions||30 × 21 × 0.3 cm|