Friends of the Helmeted Honeyeater Apron
White or beige apron with Friends of the Helmeted Honeyeater graphic
Apron with a pocket, adjustable neck strap and generous waist ties. Size 65cm x 85cm (approx.)
Manufactured by The Linen Press
- Australian Certified Organic Cotton: a cold machine wash and line dry is recommended to reduce fading.
- Australian Certified Organic cotton (imported)
- Printed in the Melbourne studio with water-based inks that meet the organic standard
- Machine washable
- Folded beautifully on a recycled cardboard hanger; information swing ticket attached
- The Linen Press is a carbon neutral business
The lovely images featured on these pieces are the combination of fantastic work by artist Jack and graphic designer Rory. Jack completed VCE in 2017, majoring in Visual Communications Design and Studio Arts with his artwork focused on Endangered Species. He is now working on Orpheus Island completing gouache paintings of endangered fauna. Rory adapted Jack's artwork into the designs featured on our merchandise. Rory has worked locally and abroad in senior roles for international brands and multinational agencies. His portfolio is wide and varied, now including threatened species conservation. Both Jack and Rory have been enthusiastic in their help to raise awareness about the Critically Endangered Helmeted Honeyeater.
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 2 cm|